Re: Kanban / Scrumboard view of BTS activity?

On 30/01/18 15:25, Clint Adams wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 01:29:14PM +0100, Matthieu Caneill wrote:
>> Have you considered using a web interface instead of a desktop
>> application? There might be pros and cons but worth looking into it
>> IMO.
>
> I'd like to see a Kanban webapp that's not in PHP.

There are several web-based solutions.

I recently tried the redmine_agile plugin on a Debian stretch system
using the official Debian Redmine packages.

Kanboard has been mentioned in a few places, it is web based.

The PyQt GUI client I proposed could be modularized: the back-end code
for talking to the BTS could be run on client side but it could also be
run in a Python Flask application with a web front-end.  Would that go
some way towards what you want?

Regards,

Daniel