Uploaders statistics

[CC-ing Debian-QA list where UDD issues are probably placed most
 apropriately and to avoid hidden / private discussion]

Hi Eriberto,

thanks for providing the statistics page about uploads of maintainers

    https://people.debian.org/~eriberto/udd/uploaders_ranking.html

I was a bit curious about the numbers since my team metrics of uploads
has higher numbers.  I realised that I'm counting single uploads
(including different versions of the same package) which explains the
different numbers.  However, even if I'm counting only single packages
my results are different when doing pure SQL queries (instead of doing
some shell scripting magic as you do ;-) ).

Feel free to check

    https://anonscm.debian.org/git/teammetrics/teammetrics.git/tree/eriberto_statistics.sql

which does not vary in the ranking itself but the numbers are different
in many cases.  I have added some hints how to call psql to suppress
some output you remove with "egrep -v".

I did not dived deeper into this issue since I mainly got the reason for
the difference of my statistics and yours.  My suspicion is that the
unfortunate duplication of carnivore_names might have some influence on
the results.

Thanks for providing the statistics page and feel free to ask me in case
of any questions

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de