on diverging memberships between alioth/salsa and unix group

So now we got matthieucan request to join our group on salsa.

matthieucan was in the alioth team with his guest account, probably
because the debsources repository lives in the qa namespace for some
reason.

One thing that always bothered me is that the QA unix group is totally
mismatched from the alioth group, to the point that I am even in
qa-core, but never was (and still am not) in the qa alioth team.

I'm not sure we want to keep diverging on salsa as well, either we get
a policy of sorts, or enforce that we won't add "devlopers" to the salsa
team that are not in the unix group.

In cases like debsources, if they want to keep in the qa namespace (but
why?), if think they should rather create the repository and then grant
external, non-qa, debsources-only contributors access to the single
repository, instead of the whole team.  Or find a reason to have them
join the whole qa group, with the unix group bit and all (on a separate
note, I'd rather not add people randomly, we already have too many stale
members).

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo