Re: Problems in blends importers (Was: The certificate of 'ftp-master.debian.org' is not trusted.)

On 11/08/15 at 17:05 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Lucas,
>
> its been some time since this was discussed but now at Blends sprint
> at DebConf I try to look into this,

> > > Fair enough - but what exact reasons are you refering to?  Could you
> > > name one or two examples for failures to enable me fixing them?
> >
> > Well, for example, what is blends-all and why is it failing since
> > 2015-05-27?
>
> It was simply an issue of svn upgrade.  The existing svn repositories
> (some Blends are remaining at svn) needed an upgrade.
>
> Sorry for taking so long.  I'll keep an eye on check_timestamps more
> closely since I know now.
>
> Are you OK if I remove my name from those cron jobs I would never
> look into anyway (even if I understand your intention to make more
> noise about these).

I don't mind. One of the things I'd like to work on during DebConf is a
rewrite of how UDD importers are executed, in order to suppress the cron
noise and make it better cope with the crappy IO performance.

Lucas