Problems in blends importers (Was: The certificate of 'ftp-master.debian.org' is not trusted.)

Hi Lucas,

its been some time since this was discussed but now at Blends sprint
at DebConf I try to look into this,

On Thu, Jul 09, 2015 at 02:12:46PM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> > > My strategy was to fix the importers which I know were usually working.
> > > ftpnew and blends* are failing so frequently for other reasons that I
> > > haven't been paying a lot of attention to them, sorry.
> >
> > Fair enough - but what exact reasons are you refering to?  Could you
> > name one or two examples for failures to enable me fixing them?
>
> Well, for example, what is blends-all and why is it failing since
> 2015-05-27?

It was simply an issue of svn upgrade.  The existing svn repositories
(some Blends are remaining at svn) needed an upgrade.

Sorry for taking so long.  I'll keep an eye on check_timestamps more
closely since I know now.

Are you OK if I remove my name from those cron jobs I would never
look into anyway (even if I understand your intention to make more
noise about these).

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--