Re: umegaya is not properly updating reference information

Le Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 12:10:12AM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> but the SVN repository of umegaya data remains at:
>
> $ grep Author packages-metadata/p/python-mzml.upstream
>   Author: Bald, T., Barth, J., Niehues, A., Specht, M., Hippler, M., and Fufezan, C.
>
> Any idea why this is not updated?

Hi Andreas,

I do not understand why it is not updated.  This may be related to the problem
that I described last June on the debian-qa mailing list.

   https://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2014/06/msg00022.html

Unfortunately, I do not have much hope solving this myself: I tried everything
that I could, and got no answer to that email.

So my current approach is to rewrite everything from scratch in a more solid
way.  I have been studying Haskell for one year now, and I am currently
learning how to interact with a SQLite database.  With the birth of my son it
is very hard to progress quickly, but I still hope to start to implement
something once I understand the database part.

Haskell is an exciting language to learn !

Have a nice day,

--
Charles