Re: debian/upstream and the PTS.

On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 10:29 AM, Charles Plessy wrote:

> let me make a couple of short clarifications about debian/upstream.

Thanks for the reply.

The GSoC project is some months away from completion, in the meantime
it would be nice to expose the existing upstream information on the
PTS. I'd suggest an "upstream info" link pointing at
upstream-metadata.d.n. Would it be possible for you (or other
collab-qa members?) to produce and index of source packages with
upstream metadata and HTML pages for each such source package?

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise