Re: Bug Fix

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 5:21 PM, Pankaj Kumar Sharma wrote:

> I wrote a small patch to fix bug

Great, thanks. I've applied it (slightly modified). The changes will
be live after the next cron job.

> How can I submit it

You just did :)

Normally we send patches to the bugs they are for though, you might
want to look at the documentation for the Debian bug tracking system.

http://www.debian.org/Bugs/

> PS: It would be my first patch for this project, so I can expect some
> problems with it.

The PTS is fairly space starved, so we tend to make things as small as
possible. I've changed the patch slightly to make it smaller.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise