Re: UDD hint wanted: Who has closed a certain bug

On 18/12/11 at 17:34 +0000, Stuart Prescott wrote:

> Hi Andreas,
>
> > OK, that's helpful.  However what is the sense of done_date in this table?
> >
> >    SELECT count(*) FROM archived_bugs WHERE done_date != '1970-01-01
> >    00:00:00';
>
> No idea -- I pointed out previously that this was uniformly set to
> 1970-01-01 and that was why I had used last_modified instead.
>
> I suspect it will need someone who can log in to udd.d.o to be able to work
> out why the done_date is not set correctly.

Unfortunately, it seems that this information is not available in the
BTS metadata (check /org/bugs.debian.org/spool/db-h/50/628450.summary on
a BTS mirror, for example), so UDD cannot import it. The bugfix would be
to remove that column, not to fill it, which is not going to help you.

Lucas