Fixing svn-close-hook for people with accents in their names

Hi,

I have always been the poor guy who can't rely on svn-closes-hook to
closes bugs directly via the SVN commits notices because I have an accent
in my name and I get those bounces.

I never cared enough to investigate myself but maybe someone else with
more motivation is willing to look into it. So I'm sending this mail just
in case Giov^H^H^H^Hsomeone wants to give it a go. :-)

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Writer/Consultant ◈ Debian Developer

Master Your Debian/Ubuntu System ▶ http://RaphaelHertzog.com (English)
                                 ▶ http://RaphaelHertzog.fr (Français)
--- Begin Message ---

  638059-done@bugs.debian.org
    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
    host wagner.debian.org [217.196.43.132]: 550 improper use of 8-bit data in message header:
    message rejected