dict-freedict-lat-deu not updated, maintainer not responding

Hello,

the package dict-freedict-lat-deu hasn't been updated for years. I first
contacted the maintainer around the time of the Lenny release, once again before
the Squeeze release. In both cases I got no response. I don't know whether the
maintainer is still working on the FreeDict packages, but since I'm the upstream
developer and have published several new versions since 2009, I'm wondering
whether K■stutis Bili■nas is still active.
What is now the right thing to do?

Thanks
Regards
Sebastian
--
Test the free Latin-German dictionary | Teste das freie Latein-Deutsch-Wörterbuch!
Online: http://freedict.org/dict?Form=dict3&Database=lat-deu