UDD unreachable from alioth

Hey,

I asked yesterday on #alioth and #debian-qa but got no answer besides
“udd works on quantz”.

I'm not sure if someone noticed, but UDD is not reachable from alioth,
as it used to be and as it's documented:

corsac@alioth: psql service=udd
psql: server closed the connection unexpectedly
	before or while processing the request.

(same thing with PG 8.4 and python).

Is it expected, and could someone (wether from -qa or from alioth team)
take a look?

Thanks in advance, and regards,
--
Yves-Alexis

NB: please keep me CC:ed as I'm not subscribed to either list.