Re: [UDD] dehs does not necessarily contain latest version

Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> I'm not sure of the problem here. It can either be:
> - In the dehs table, UDD shows the unstable_version as provided by DEHS,
>   which, due to synchronization delays, might not be the latest one in
>   unstable. => I don't think that this should be fixed

Not a sync problem, DEHS has the same version too.

> - DEHS is not aware that there can be multiple versions in unstable.
>   => This totally should be fixed

DEHS is aware of that and normally uses the latest version it finds. By
taking a look at the code, there is a bug when handling epochs, which *is*
the case.
The results of the query provided by Andreas first confused me, because I
though there was no epoch at all and that that was not the bug.

Will fix it in a moment.

Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net