Denemo 0.8.12-1

Hello,

I packaged the last upstream version of the orphaned package denemo (the
current 0.8.10-1 was also packaged by me and sponsored as QA).

You can find the .dsc at
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/denemo/denemo_0.8.12-1.dsc

The package is lintian (-i) clean.

Apart from the new upstream version, there was a big packaging change in
the sense that a new 9 MB soundfile convinced me to split the source in
different binary packages.

It's the first time I make a multi-binary debian package, so feel
absolutely free to point out possible problems, though I tried to do
everything cleanly.

(please CC me in replies)

Pietro Battiston