Re: [Fwd: gmanedit 0.4.2-3]

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 01:06:51PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > It's not clear to me if what I'm trying to do is more similar to a QA
> > upload or a NMU...
> What you're trying to do is definitely more an NMU, as the package is
> not officially orphaned (yet?). In theory, one can do directly a QA

On this respect, I've spoken too fast, I think that the fact that Anibal
Avelar is still an uploader of gmanedit is something that has been
overlooked in the orphaning upload (to be sure, I'm Cc-ing Anibal once
more).

So yes, a QA upload would be appropriate, but you still need to find
sponsoring for that. I can do that if you want, just say so (maybe in
private mail).

Cheers.