[Fwd: gmanedit 0.4.2-3]

Hello. I sent the following mail almost a week ago to the Uploader for
gmanedit, and got no reply.

Notice that my new package solves a buffer overflow that is triggered
quite often and renders the package partly unusable.

It's not clear to me if what I'm trying to do is more similar to a QA
upload or a NMU...

Pietro Battiston

P.S: please CC me on replies...