Re: Denemo 0.8.10-1

Hi Pietro,

thanks for your QA work!

On Fri, Nov 06, 2009 at 11:32:13AM +0100, Pietro Battiston wrote:
> I packaged the last upstream version of the recently orphaned package
> denemo.
>
> You can find the .dsc at
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/denemo/denemo_0.8.10-1.dsc
>
> The package is lintian (-i) clean.

Almost but it's okay. :)

> It's the first time I try to submit a QA upload: please let me know if
> there is something particular that must be done (my changelog and
> control should comply with the documentation I found, but I don't know
> if I missed anything).

The package looks good, thanks! A short grep through the files, howver,
showed thst at least a few files aren't covered by debian/copyright
properly. Would you mind checking that? A short (unreliable) check
shows:

$ licensecheck -r * | grep -v UNKNOWN
include/denemo/denemo_api.h: *No copyright* GPL (v2 or later)
include/denemo/denemo_types.h: *No copyright* GPL (v2 or later)
ltmain.sh: GPL (v2 or later)
src/lyparser.c: GPL (v3 or later)
src/lylexer.c: *No copyright* GENERATED FILE
src/lyparser.h: GPL (v3 or later)
src/pitchrecog.c: GPL (v2 or later) (with incorrect FSF address)
src/audiocapture.c: MIT/X11 (BSD like)

Thanks!
Hauke