Re: [RFS] QA upload of ncpfs merging all Ubuntu changes

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009, James Westby wrote:

I have just put an updated package at

http://people.ubuntu.com/~jamesw/packages/ncpfs_2.2.6-6/ncpfs_2.2.6-6.dsc

Thanks.  Just uploading the sponsored package.

The remaining lintian issues are:

W: ncpfs source: ancient-libtool contrib/php/ltmain.sh 1.5.0
W: libncp: maintainer-script-ignores-errors postinst

I'd like to see these both vanishing of one of the next potantial
uploads - but for now I see no reason to stop th emore important fixes.

W: libncp: non-dev-pkg-with-shlib-symlink usr/lib/libncp.so.2.3.0
usr/lib/libncp.so

I'm a bit undecided whether this should be fixed or not.

W: libncp: package-name-doesnt-match-sonames libncp2.3

Same here.  The warning has a honest background.

N: 33 tags overridden (33 warnings)

Overrides are fine.

all of which are problems that shouldn't be overriden, but that didn't
seem appropriate to fix now.

I perfectly agree that some warnings should be overriden but the ones
you left should stay for further investigation.

Thanks for your work on this

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de