Re: Self-assessment of the quality of the maintenance work

On Fri, 23 Jan 2009, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 09:31:02PM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> > It looks like enough people think it might be worth experimenting.
>
> Can you please back this?
>
> I've just re-read about a half of the posts in these thread and most
> of them don't like at least some aspects of your proposal.

But most of them also have discussed ways to solve their concerns
and we had some ideas already to overcome those concerns. The goal of the
DEP is to collect all the concerns and design the system to avoid as many
of the pitfalls as possible.

Except Sune, I have not seen strong opposition stating that it's completely
unreasonable.

Raphaël Hertzog