QA bugs page: category for patch-tracking.d.n

Hi Sean,

I've started hacking a bit on patch-tracking.d.n, with the (initial)
goal of integrating it in the PTS, but I ended up patching other stuff
:-), more on this later.

As the initial bug was against qa.debian.org, and given that I'm
accumulating some feature requests, I've created a user category to
keep track of the patch-tracking bugs together with the other QA stuff
at http://bugs.debian.org/qa.debian.org.

patch-tracking bugs are summarized at
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?users=qa.debian.org@packages.debian.org;tag=patchtracking
(now there's just the original bug report, mostly as a place holder).

The only extra needed bit is to add a mention at the bottom of
patch-tracking pages pointing people to where report bug to (I'll send
you a patch for that).

Cheers.