Re: /org/qa.debian.org/web/watch/sf.php needs updating

Hi,

Andrew Pollock wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The SF redirector thingy on merkel needs to be repointed at a different SF
> backend (maybe it could be extended to support cycling through a list of
> them automatically?)

It already does; it was redirecting to either heanet or garr.

> as garr.dl.sourceforge.net is down it seems.

You were faster than I to report it; it shouldn't take much time until somebody
in #-qa reads my message and updates it. I'm bringing kent back again to the
rotation system (looks like it is keeping up to date once again).

> Could someone in the qa group please do the needful?
>
> regards
>
> Andrew

Raphael Geissert - Debian Maintainer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net