Re: Doing some stable QA work

Hi
>  * Fix version information
>  * Mark by etch-ignore bus that are not affected in stable
>    for reason independent from their version (e.g. GCC 4.3
>    FTBFS)
>  * Compile a list for the maintainers and the SRM for packages
>    that could need a stable upload.
The security team keeps a file[0] in svn, which lists security issues that do
not warrant a DSA by themselves, but could be fixed via s-p-u. Note that this
file contains recommendations by the sec team, I do not know the SRMs opinion
on it. However, the file helped in the past and several maintainers uploaded
fixes.
Thought I'd let you know, maybe you want to integrate it into your compiled
list.

Cheers
Steffen

[0]: svn.debian.org/svn/secure-testing/data/spu-candidates.txt