Re: /usr/bin/svnserve: Need an init.d script?

Hi,

I also stumbled upon this problem.  Any news since three years?
It is just unusual if Debian provides a package that contains
server features but there is not even a hint in the docs
(for instance README.Debian) how to start the server.  If I
personally would maintain such a package I would even split up
the package into two (perhaps three): subversion-client and
subversion-server (perhaps subversion-common).

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de