Re: RFS: zynaddsubfx

Hi Barry,

I'm copying this to debian-multimedia as well.

you wrote:
Barry deFreese wrote:
Dear mentors,

I am CC'ing Debian QA because this fixes an RC bug and the maintainer may be MIA.

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.2.1-4.1
of my package "zynaddsubfx".

It builds these binary packages:
zynaddsubfx - Realtime software synthesizer for Linux

The upload would fix these bugs: 415675, 445792

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/z/zynaddsubfx/zynaddsubfx_2.2.1-4.1.dsc

Thank you,

Barry deFreese

OK, I have uploaded another version with a couple of more fixes and have moved the source changes from diff.gz to patches.

Sorry for mailing debian-qa-request previously. :-(

Thanks!

Barry deFreese

cheers,

tim