Re: Oldlibs transitions, and some old packages.

On Thu, Dec 20, 2007 at 10:17:15AM +0100, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> Andreas Tille wrote:
>> You should probably define "cleaning up oldlibs" more precisely.

> (random rumbling:) libgtk1 has to die (and all it's requisites, like
> glib1.2). would be very, very, very nice if this can be accomplished for
> lenny.

And one of the reverse-deps of gtk+1.2 is wxwindows2.4, which takes up
about 5x as much archive space as gtk+1.2 itself does.  In light of the
thread on -devel, perhaps you'd care to take the lead on eliminating the
reverse-dependencies of wxwindows2.4?