Re: Membership of qa group and access to qa user

Hi,

On Saturday 08 December 2007 16:32, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Furthermore this list is for merkel, there's also a separate set of users
> with access to the qa user and master (for the PTS). I think only me and
> Jeroen have access there.

according to http://wiki.debian.org/Teams http://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org
is the qa-teams website.

I suggest to describe those different groups and users there, together with
the names of people who are members / can sudo and also to describe the
procedure to get access. It seems to me the agreed procedure is to send a
mail to the list, suggest someone and if there is no objection within 72h we
have agreement.

regards,
	Holger