Re: Feature request for edos.debian.net

On 02/12/2007, Ralf Treinen wrote:
> should be working starting with this night's run (23:40 CET).

Perfect, thanks!

I was wondering how much resources it consumes, and whether it would be
feasible to have an edos run after each dinstall run, so as to keep a
close track of uninstallable packages. From my (very humble) point of
view, that'd help speed up the (automatic) give-backs.

I'm currently testing my scripts in a “real environment” with
kfreebsd-*, although more work is still needed.

Cyril Brulebois