Re: URL convention to point to per-package lintian checks

Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 02, 2007 at 01:27:41PM -0600, Raphael Geissert wrote:
>
> I surely can, but before doing so I would prefer to fix the URL naming
> scheme in the right place, see my reply to Russ.

What my patches actually do is switch to an email address-based naming (in
everywhere: lintian reports generator, developer.php and PTS).
As for what I understood that's what you want to do, am I mistaken?

> Cheers.

Sincerely,
--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.