Re: URL convention to point to per-package lintian checks

On Mon, December 3, 2007 08:48, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> My main problem with the current naming scheme is that it is also open
> to clashes. If two maintainer names are different only for an accented
> letter they would clash into the very same page.

Clashes are already there, even without accented letters. See the two
Lintian links from this page:
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=Brian+Nelson

> If you like the email based approach I've mentioned in my former post
> and point please let me know, I would happy to contribute a patch for
> that.

An email-based approach would also prevent clashes like the one above, so
if anything is changed, rather fix this problem while we're at it :-)

Thijs