Re: Summary of the MIA BoF during QA Extremadura 2007

On Sat, Dec 01, 2007, Mario Iseli wrote:
> Hi :)

Hi!

That makes 3 months. Isn't it a bit long?

Currently, I wait for nearly the same time after unanswered "nice",
"prod" and "last-warning" : between 3 and 4 weeks (when I remember to do
so).

> There was also the problem that tracking as a MIA-Team-Member isn't so easy - I
> think I have a little workaround for it: Just add a "X-MIA-Tracker" header to
> the mails (in addition to the X-MIA-Summary) in the following form:

> Then a notification will be sent to mario@debian.org on 31.12.2007. Please note
> that the notifications need to be removed by hand with the mia-tracker script -
> I will add some documentation for it to the README file soon.

This is a really good question. I don't know whether an additional
header will help but I would love to be reminded when I can ping again
someone.

> (As soon as the discussion is over here and there are no open questions - we
> will send a mail to debian-devel-announce)
>
> Thank you in advance for your comments...

Thank you!

--
Mohammed Adnène Trojette