Can we orphan dlocate?

The maintainer appears to have lost interest in the package (last upload 1999).
It's also his only package; he is probably MIA.  (I seem to remember him being
very angry about Debian's decision to apply the Social Contract and DFSG to all
of Debian, and particularly at me for advocating it, so he may have left
Debian deliberately.)

Given the various NMUs I suspect that this one would be picked up quite quickly,
but I'm sure nobody wants to step on the maintainer's toes....

Given the presence of bugs as old as seven years, it clearly needs a new
maintainer.

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden@fastmail.fm>

This space intentionally left blank.