Debian QA meeting - planning talks

Hi,

this message has been sent by Martin Michlmayr (and I'm forwarding it here
with his approval to start a public discussion):
-----
As the meeting is becoming nearer, we should also start to plan
what we actually want to do.  In my opinion, it makes sense to have
quite a bit of discussion (both in the form of talks as well as
in more informal discussions) but also have time to work on stuff
together.  However, this meeting is for all of us so please let me
know what your thoughts and expectations are.

What I'd like to start doing now is to ask who wants to give a talk.
If you've liked to talk about something, please let me know and I'll
try to put an initial agenda together.

At the moment, it looks like the following people will come to the
meeting:

1. Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com>
2. Matej Vela <vela@debian.org>
3. Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org>
4. Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt <marc@marcbrockschmidt.de>
5. Jeroen van Wolffelaar <jeroen@wolffelaar.nl>
6. Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org>
7. Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org>
8. Cai Qian <caiqian@debian.org>
9. Luk Claes <luk@debian.org>
10. Filippo Giunchedi <filippo@esaurito.net>
11. Joerg Jaspert <joerg@ganneff.de>
12. Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@ftbfs.de>
13. Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net>
14. Andrew Pollock <me@andrew.net.au>
15. Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl>
16. Ralf Treinen <treinen@debian.org> (EDOS project)
17. Fabio Mancinelli <Fabio.Mancinelli@pps.jussieu.fr> (EDOS project)
18. Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta <agi@inittab.org>

I hope to see you there and please send your thoughts and comments to me.
-----

--
Raphael Hertzog