Re: ndtpd: Better remove?

On Fri, 2006-10-06 at 15:48 +0200, Bas Zoetekouw wrote:
> Sound like a removal candidate.  Are there any packages in Debian that
> offer similar functionality?

Not really, but there's two clients for the same protocol in Debian
which have even lower popcon numbers. A websearch for the implemented
protocol (I hadn't heard of it before) turns up nothing to indicate that
this is in any way an active kind of technology.

And as the package has been unmaintained for nearly two years, I see no
interest in Debian to keep it.

Thijs