Re: libgd1 upgrade reverse dependencies

* Stefan Huehner <stefan@huehner.org> [2006-05-27 17:13]:
> as the description of libgd1-{xpm-noxpm} says this library version is
> old and no longer maintained upstream.
>
> What about changing all reverse dependencies to use libgd2 so that
> libgd1 can be removed from the archive?
>
> A lot of the reverse dependencies already use literally 'libgd1 | libgd2'
> as their dependency..

Actually, I can only find one single package, libauthen-captcha-perl,
that lists any of the gd1 packages first (not counting boot-floppies
which doesn't matter).  Jonas, how about removing the gd1 group of
packages and doing a NMU to fix libauthen-captcha-perl?
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/