Re: Status update for the Debian QA Meeting in Darmstadt, Germany

Hi all,

here comes another status update for the Debian QA meeting. This
concerns only our members of the meeting who will arrive by car.

It depends a bit on which highway you are entering Darmstadt, the most
common way is by A5 or A67 on "Kreuz Darmstadt". After you left the
highway follow the signs to Campus "TU-Lichtwiese". If you do so, you
should end up in "Heinrichstrasse". See [1] what to do when your are
there.

If you enter Darmstadt via B26 (which is the easier way) turn left on
the second traffic light and follow the street. Turn left at the next
traffic light and you are on Petersenstrasse. See [1] for a detailed
map.

The meeting is taking place in Building L1|01, 3rd floor. There will be
signs in the 3rd floor how to get to the right rooms. See [2] for a
detailed map and the building numbers of our university.
If you are late, we might already be at the Lichwiesn Biergarden, which
is directly in front of Building L4|01.

Greetings
Martin

[1] http://www.fnb.tu-darmstadt.de/en/bilder/wegzurliwi.jpg