Re: Bug reports for removed packages

Hi,

* Hamish Moffatt (hamish@debian.org) [050820 10:33]:
> On Sat, Aug 20, 2005 at 09:27:24AM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> > Basically, there should be no reason to close any of the bug reports, as
> > version tracking should be able to find out by its own that the package
> > is gone. I don't know if that works.
>
> No sign that it does from http://bugs.debian.org/ipac .

Well, frankly speaking, I expected that :)

Actually, I think we all know that version-tracking is quite new, and
that there are a lot of details that will need some polishing up. I
guess this is one of them.

> Speaking of the new version tracking, how does done differ from
> 'notfound' in the latest version?

Consider found more like a tag, something like "foundtag +version", and
notfound as "foundtag -version", which removes a previously set
foundtag.

Cheers,
Andi