Re: Failure trying to install Sarge and Ubuntu on a new Compaq Presario

Le jeudi 23 juin 2005 à 23:20 -0700, Xeno Campanoli a écrit :
> > I just tried 2.6 on ubuntu, and it doesn't take that.  I'm gonna burn
> > another sarge disk right now and try it.
>
> bf26 does not work as a boot command line command on either ubuntu or
> sarge.  Did you mean something else?

You could have read the help screens available via F1-F12 on boot
screen. You'd have discovered that the command line is "linux26" for
sarge.

Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com
Earn money with free software: http://www.geniustrader.org