Re: Let's remove moria

* Matthew Vernon <matthew@sel.cam.ac.uk> [2005-03-15 08:28]:
>  > Actually, this is wrong.  Changing from non-free to main requires NEW
>  > processing as well because the override file contains the component
>  > (main, contrib, non-free).
>
> [ignoring Thomas' correction] Isn't the current-state-of-play going to
> be a better starting point for whoever takes over a free moria than a
> blank slate?

This discussion is getting silly given that I have reverted the
removal request a long time ago.  Anyway, when things are removed from
the Debian archive, they don't magically disappear from everywhere.
They can still be found on some Debian servers for a while (in the
"morgue") and there is always snapshot.debian.net.  Also, moria is
exactly the same version in stable, testing and unstable (well
maintained, huh?) so even if it was removed from the last two, it would
still be in stable...
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/