hping3 status

Hi,

I intend to take over hping3 in the next few days.  I have contacted its
maintainer Vincent Tantardini <vince@kerneled.org> on February 24th but
didn't get a reply.  He's not listed in the MIA database but apparently
gave away his other package on Feb 5th [1].  Vincent never applied for
NM and his sponsor for this package (seb128) hasn't seen him lately.

The package fails to build from source on ia64, s390, arm and hppa (a
patch was provided on November 28th, see #283038).  More importantly,
the source package contains 14 non-free RFC texts which need to be
removed from the archive.

Comments welcome,

--
  ,''`.