Is Magnus Ekdahl <magnus@debian.org> MIA? (was: sponsored upload needed)

On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 09:51:31PM +0200, John Ogness wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I am responsible for the dazuko-source package:
>http://packages.debian.org/unstable/utils/dazuko-source
>
>Until now I have sent the packages to Magnus Ekdahl <magnus@debian.org>.
>He then uploaded my packages as a sponsored upload (since I am not yet a
>Maintainer myself). Unfortunately I have not been able to contact Magnus
>since October 2003. Hopefully nothing bad has happened to him.

That's at least five months without a response.

I couldn't find any packages under his loginid [0] (or under the email
addresses in his key fingerprint). I searched Packages.gz and I couldn't
find his name in that file either. Is there another way to find out what
are the packages under his name?

[0] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=magnus