[Gopal] Re: no bugreport response by maintainer

On Fri, Jul 16, 2004 at 01:22:17PM +0200, Gerhard Kroder wrote:
> Hi QA,
>
> on bugs #229807 and #257642
> ( <http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=229807>
> <http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=257642> )
> there is no response by maintainer. I even mailed him direclty with no
> answer. Could you check out what's wrong?

This maintainer is quite busy, and he orphaned some of his packages
recently (see #257994, #257995 and #258000 for example)

Gopal, I believe, as you admitted yourself in #257994, you seem too busy
to be able to maintain all of your 13 packages as good as you yourself
might have wanted. I asked you before twice[1][2], maybe it's an idea to
RFA some of them, so other people with more time can look after them? Or
ask for co-maintainers?

Please reply, so that we know what you think about this.

--Jeroen

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2004/05/msg00090.html
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2004/06/msg00046.html

--