Re: Standards for QA uploads?

On Fri, Jul 16, 2004 at 03:42:59PM +0200, Pierre Machard wrote:
> Don't forget to set maintainer to "Debian QA Packages <packages@qa.debian.org>"

D'oh!  I even thought about putting that in before I started writing.
Thanks for reminding me.

> > * After you make your upload, subscribe to the package's PTS entry to watch
> > for any bug reports which might come in as a result of your new upload.
>
> If the package is well orphaned it is not necessary to subscribe to the
> BTS, but instead you could subscribe to
> debian-qa-packages@lists.debian.org :-)

I've mentioned it in the new draft, but I don't think it's necessarily the
best option, because it gets bugs for all QA packages.  I want to try and
highlight the fact that when you make a QA upload, you should take some
responsibility for the package for a while afterwards.

- Matt