[FW] Re: Reassign #226685 FTBFS: junit orig tarball missing

severity 226685 normal
reassign 226685 ftp.debian.org
retitle 226685 ftp.debian.org: junit orig tarball missing
merge 226685 219241
thanks

Hi,

This bug have to be reassign to ftp.master and also is the same as
#219241.

--- Begin Message ---
On Sun, Apr 25, 2004 at 01:20:37AM +0200, Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
> Jeroen van Wolffelaar <jeroen@wolffelaar.nl> writes:
>
> >> Shouldn't this bug be reassign to ftp.debian.org?
> >
> > IMHO, yes, ftp-master can fix this, or at least advice as how to fix it.
> >
> > Wasn't this discussed just a few days ago already, or is my memory failing?
>
> Yep, you are right, that's why I was wondering about the bug. Why is it
> assigned to junit? Do I re-assign it to ftp.debian.org?

IMHO, yes, ftp-master can fix this, or at least advice as how to fix it.

Wasn't this asked & answered just two mails in this thread ago already,
or is my memory failing?

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar
http://Jeroen.A-Eskwadraat.nl

--- End Message ---

--
Arnaud Vandyck

< sam> /.ing an issue is like asking an infinite number of monkeys for
       advice
		-- in #debian-devel