Re: pbbuttonsd severity

On Sun, Jan 25, 2004 at 04:24:39PM +0100, Pierre Machard wrote:
> severity 229108 normal
> severity 229109 normal
> merge 229108 229109
> retitle 229109 New upstream version 0.5.8 available
> retitle 229108 New upstream version 0.5.8 available
> severity 228119 normal
> merge 229108 228119
>
> thanks
>
> Hi Jan-Hendrik,
>
> I quickly took a look at pbbuttonsd package and it seems that you did
> not work very much on this package during the last months.
>
> According to #222039 a new version is available for more than two months
> now.
>
> If you do not have enough time to work on this package, You should
> probably orphan it or request for an adopter.
>
> I am not interested in this package but just interested in improving the
> quality of Debian.

This guy was one of my applicants. I rejected him a little over a year
ago because he wasn't maintaining his packages properly, due to sheer
lack of time spent on them, over a sustained period. Haven't noticed
much activity since then. He appears to have popped up in the past
couple of days, but that may not mean anything.

Martin, this may need your attention.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |