Re: MIA maintainer watch

* Martin Michlmayr (tbm@cyrius.com) [040127 19:40]:
> * Nathanael Nerode <neroden@twcny.rr.com> [2003-12-30 22:23]:
> > Warren Stramiello <stramiello@debian.org>
> >   *One* package (xdrawchem).  Last maintainer upload in May 2001.
> > Five consecutive NMUs since then.

> Michael Banck is sort of co-maintaining this, so it's okay.

I've written a mail on Sunday to Warren (and Cc debian-qa) about this
package. I consider doing a NMU (or maintainer upload for the QA-team
if it is orphaned) on the weekend 7/8 February, if there are no news
until then. Of course, I prefer the good news over anything else.

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/