From: "W. Borgert" <debacle@debian.org>
Subject: Re: PFE
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 11:39:00 +0000
To: Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com>
	version=2.63

On Mon, Jan 26, 2004 at 02:51:33PM +0000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> OK, thanks for the checking.  The problem with xm-tool being orphaned

Upstream says: xm-tool is not needed in 0.33.* of PFE, only
in 0.32.*.  He is working on his thesis, not related to PFE
or xm-tool, so not much can be expected in 2004.

I hope, we find a new maintainer for PFE, who updates to
0.33.x because I got some positive feedback from users.

See my comments (not yet, BTS is slow):

W. Borgert <debacle@debian.org>

----- End forwarded message -----

--