Re: Remove cdbakeoven?

On Mon, Jan 26, 2004 at 01:41:45AM +0000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Matthew Palmer <mpalmer@debian.org> [2004-01-26 10:40]:
> > If someone who actually knows this new policy between ftpmasters and
> > QA could actually make the removal request, I'd be grateful, since I
> > can't find any mention of it in the QA archives back to September
> > last year.
>
> Which policy?  You mean the 30-40 odd packages whose removal was

http://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2004/debian-qa-200401/msg00051.html

"Yes, this procedure in an agreement ftpmaster and QA made a few months
ago."

No public record of this agreement I can find from a quick search (not
exhaustive, I will concede) of the debian-qa archives back to September last
year.

> In any case, the procedure is for a recognized QA person to file a bug
> report on ftp.debian.org.  "Recognized" being Colin Watson or me, and
> perhaps some others.

As long as I know who I need to send requests through, I'm fine with that.

- Matt