Re: Remove cdbakeoven?

* Matthew Palmer <mpalmer@debian.org> [2004-01-26 10:40]:
> If someone who actually knows this new policy between ftpmasters and
> QA could actually make the removal request, I'd be grateful, since I
> can't find any mention of it in the QA archives back to September
> last year.

Which policy?  You mean the 30-40 odd packages whose removal was
requested today and instant gratification given?  That was just a
coincidence of putting two QA people (QA/RA/BTS guy + QA/NM/DPL guy)
plus an ftpmaster in the same room. ;-)

In any case, the procedure is for a recognized QA person to file a bug
report on ftp.debian.org.  "Recognized" being Colin Watson or me, and
perhaps some others.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com