Re: removal of airstrike package from testing ?

On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 04:04:44PM +0100, Raphael Goulais wrote:
> The main issues with the package, beside the fact it is unuseable with
> an non-english keyboard and undocumented,

It works fine for me (finnish keyboard) and the keyboard setup seems
to document playing the game rather well. It's no nethack..

> Later releases (newer releases were available nearly one year before the
> debian package was made) does mention the GPL properly, but also states
> some sound file are of unknown origin, and could not be free.

> So my question is: should we remove the package from testing ?

Certainly having an updated airstrike (even whithout sounds) is
a better solution. I think removal just because of one 16d old
RC bug is definetly an overkill.

--
Riku Voipio  	       |    riku.voipio@iki.fi         |
kirkkonummentie 33     |    +358 40 8476974          --+--