Re: add debian/watch file to packages

On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 09:32:25AM +1100, Matthew Palmer wrote:
> That, of course, presupposes you can get watch files working.  I've never
> managed to get one working, despite exery regexp contortion I could think
> of.  I couldn't even make the examples DTRT last time I tried.
>
> If you could whip up a watch file for either phpwiki, irm, fbpanel which
> works, I'd be most appreciative.  PHPWiki would be a good example, because I
> know there's a new version upstream.  <g>

the problem with phpwiki is the sourceforge download system. it's very
unfortunate that they use such a system, and it is very hard to get it
working. i had better success using the sf.net ftp site than the web
interface, i attach a sample for phpwiki.

cu  robert

--
Robert Lemmen                                 http://www.semistable.com
version=2

ftp://ftp.sf.net/pub/sourceforge/phpwiki/ phpwiki-(.*)(\.tar\.gz|\.tgz)